Páginas

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Enjoying The Fall But Preparing For Winter

That's right. Fall is so beautiful! I am a Mexican and I cannot be more impressed with the Canadian fall. Every time I go outside my jaw drops, specially before the sunset when the light is yellow, all the golden and red colors feed my eyes and soul. I will soon be showing you some photos I have been taking around the city.
I am really enjoying  this autumn, I have a wonderful tree changing colors just outside my window. But today I stayed inside, it's been raining and it is cold. So I prepared some winter photos.

Winter Tree

Round Rock

Winter Rocks


They are now in the shop. Larger sizes available.
Thanks for visiting and hope you are having a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...