Páginas

Monday, October 18, 2010

Retro!

Este treasury me fascinó. La combinacin de colores amarillo con azul y todo lo que incluye! Los aretes de flor amarilla son mios :)

I loved this treasury! I´ve been included in so many treasuries lately and I wish I could show the all... Today I will share with you this one.  It is sweet and unique. It includes my Yellow Flower Earrings, and every item here fascinates me :D.  It has a retro feel and the colors are just beautiful!

fivelittlegems is the curator or this sweet treasury, and if you click on the link and go t to her shop, you can find beautiful jewelry designs like the necklace at the bottom.

Ruh Roh, Retro!

Este treasury lo hizo fivelittlegems y en su tienda peudes encotrar cosas lindas como esta:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...