Páginas

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Print Sets

Since the beginning of fall I had this project on my mind and I am happy it is finally completed. 

The original idea was to make a modern set of prints with tree branches suitable for the living room, bedroom or office. So as soon as all the leaves started falling I could not wait to go outside with my camera, it was cold and windy for a little mexican like me but loved photographing the trees, branches, leaves and I even a cute group of small black birds. 

After editing and doing lots of digital work to some of the best photos, I put them together in these three sets. 
Jesse´s favorite is the first set, mine is the third one. They are all color customizable and are now available on my Etsy shop. 

Hope you like them :)

Modern Branches Set
Botanical Set
Birds And Branches Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...